In operating our site we may collect and process the following data about you:
– Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. We may directly collect this information, or we or our third party business partners may use analytic tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the service.
– Information that you provide directly. We may ask for certain information such as a User’s name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information (collectively, “Personal Information”) when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect Personal Information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
– Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason. If you communicate with us, we may collect and process any information you provide.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our site to our advertisers or others.
Such information may identify you personally – it is statistical data or identifiable data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. The identifiable data may identify you personally from the information you have provided us.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our site.
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you or your patients. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
– To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our programs or services.
– To provide information on our other programs which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
– To meet our contractual commitments to you.
– To notify you about any changes to our site, such as improvements or service/program changes, that may aect our service.
– To communicate with manufacturers, pharmacies and other third parties to provide services to you or your patients.
– To provide third parties with statistical information about the users of our site.
– To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
– Where applicable, we may disclose your Personal Information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any), as well as third parties involved in the administration and operation of AssistRx’s services and your participation therein.
– We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
• Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
• Where we are legally required to disclose your information to (i) enforce or apply the Terms & Conditions or any applicable end user license agreement; (ii) comply with law, in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process or cooperate with government or law enforcement officials; (iii) protect our rights, reputation, safety and property, or that of our Users or others; (iv) protect against legal liability; (v) establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; and/or (vi) investigation, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities.
• Where we believe it will assist you or your patients with additional products or services.
• When we are contractually obligated to disclose it.
• When it relates to reimbursement.
You may find links to third party websites on our site. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
We are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of any third party; this includes third parties to whom we are permitted to disclose your personal data in accordance with this policy or any applicable laws. The collection and use of your information by these third parties may be subject to separate privacy and security policies.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information about individuals residing in the European Union. If you believe we have collected or processed Personal Information about any individuals residing in the European Union, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individualsunder age 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any Personal Information through the site. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received Personal Information about an individual under age 13, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code permits California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of Personal Information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. You may make one (1) request each year by emailing or writing us at the below contact information.
Our site is hosted and operated in the United States. If you are accessing the site from outside of the United States, please be advised that United States’ law may not oer the same privacy protections as the laws of your jurisdiction.
4700 Millenia Boulevard, Suite 500
Orlando, Florida 32839
Input your search keywords and press Enter.