Healthcare providers who want a free, comprehensive platform to initiate specialty therapies choose iAssist. This efficient, intuitive platform reduces therapy delays, enables patient adherence and gives healthcare providers visibility into the patient journey from prescription through therapy access.
iAssist includes the most comprehensive suite of e-support services, including e-Consent, e-Prescribe, Advanced Benefit Verification, e-Enrollment, Real-time e-Prior Authorization and more, to streamline enrollment and connect stakeholders throughout the process.
– Access easy-to-use, integrated workflows for patient onboarding and streamlined enrollment into patient support
– Eliminate paper forms that often lead to missing, incomplete or illegible information, requiring multiple calls and faxes
– View real-time patient statuses to maintain therapy journey momentum and improve timely access to therapy
– Real-time, comprehensive coverage information specific to the patient and product
– Real-time e-prior authorization submissions, taking processing time from days to minutes
– Immediately e-prescribe through our Surescripts-certified, HIPAA-compliant platform
– e-Support Solutions for real-time support through the therapy access journey
– Advanced Benefit Verification
– Real-time e-Prior Authorization
– e-Enrollment– Financial Assistance Access – Patient Services Access – Specialty Pharmacy Selection
– Support speed to therapy with immediate access to patient status updates from prescription through therapy access
– Bi-directional communication with specialty pharmacies, patient support providers and other third parties involved in the patient journey
Thousands of healthcare providers choose iAssist
"I am loving iAssist! Congrats on the growth iAssist will see in next year. You guys are making life so easy! I have nothing but the most positive things to say about iAssist to each and every pharma company that deals with MS drugs."
See for yourself how you can streamline therapy-specific care management, from patient access to adherence.
Visit Our Frequently Asked Questions page for helpful insights covering registration, electronic prescriptions and enrollments, patient authorization and more.
Input your search keywords and press Enter.